Thursday, May 27, 2010

slavesinger for the sickest mob in history

All that work all the time planning work

I'm dying

no one wants to know or hear anything who cares

start with the biggest stars in Hollywood who have all my original songs i created and they plagiarized me verbatim unaltered as is and I'm tossed in the gutter by filthy murderers in my family who helped mafia hand everyone my words

I'm finished off dying

i see victims whacked and I'm a no one

I DID THE MUSIC

what the hell am i gonna do to survive

we me and you

mom the first they banished from my life

i want payback i want my life back

I'm dying no kidding in the shitty gutter

cant be cant let it go

i will never ever let anything go

but I'm really dying here like this

nothing no one left

I'm dead

i cant let any of them get away

understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment