Tuesday, November 16, 2010

slavesinger vs jacksons ?

the jackson's vs. loveles, slavesinger?
ya rite....
dead and still plagiarizing me ,w/ the latest release hit called: (micheal jacksons') take my hand .ripped off me and fully plagiarized verbatim as is off me .i did it about rosemary the goddess rosemary who said to me take my hand and i didnt...anyway
DEAD AND STILL PLAGIARIZING ?SO -- WHO'S GUILTY
and FYI
all this was plagiarized and i got ripped same way too Karma Chameleon (4:12)
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (4:22)
Time (Clock Of The Heart) (3:44)
I'll Tumble 4 Ya (2:38)
The Crying Game (3:22)
It's A Miracle (3:25)
Miss Me Blind (4:29)
Church of the Poison Mind (3:32

2 comments:

  1. i call my signifigant other a goddess as opposed to "old lady" as the term is used in outback lynn,massachusetts.
    so my mom is a goddess,and madonna is a goddess etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know the difference between papertripping and dead?

    ReplyDelete